Frusenex 100mg Tablet is a kind of diuretic. It contains furosemide as an active fixing. It is manufactured by Geno Pharmaceuticals Ltd. This medication decreases overabundance liquid levels in the body and is utilized to treat edema related to heart, liver, kidney, or lung infection. It is also utilized in the treatment of (hypertension). It is a quick acting medication that causes you to lose overabundance water through pee. This medication should be taken during day time to maintain a strategic distance from regular pee around night time. It might be utilized alone or in blend with different meds. Consistent observing of kidney capacity and electrolytes is significant while utilizing this prescription.
- This medicine is a diuretic which sheds overabundance water from the patient’s body, which decreases swelling. It might be taken alone or mix with other medicine.
- It is well known for easing the side effects of hypertension and is additionally used to treat a nephritic disorder, heart failure, and chronic kidney problem.
Use Frusenex 100mg only as endorsed by your doctor. Never alter your dose without counseling your doctor first. Dosing should mostly be done promptly in the day, as it might disturb sleep when taken later because of regular toilet breaks. Go to every therapeutic session you have so that your progress and reaction might be checked.
- If you have some other hypersensitivity, this item may contain inert fixings, which can cause unfavorably susceptible responses or different issues.
- Before utilizing this medicine, tell your specialist your restorative history, particularly of kidney issues, liver issues, failure to make pee.
- If you have diabetes, this medicine may influence your glucose. Check your glucose normally as coordinated and offer the outcomes with your physician.
- This medicine may decrease the potassium level in your blood.
- Muscle spasm
- Skin rash
- Reduce magnesium in the blood